Step-by-step Instant Solution
I have attached Part A of this assignment in MS Project format, please complete part B of the assignment based off of the input from part A. You must have MS Project on your computer.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- Create a multi-level work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule, using the information from the ?Greendale Stadium Case? located at the end of Chapter 6, and incorporating the following constraints.Note: When you create your MS Project schedule, you will need to update your project per the following constraints:?
- The project must consist of at least twenty (20) tasks.
- Each task must have a start and finish date that matches the duration noted in the assignment.?
- Each task must be assigned to a resource (e.g., Demolishing Crew; Construction Crew; Landscaping Crew).?
- Assume that the crew works during normal weekdays (no weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day). ?
- In terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following days: New Year?s Day, President?s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the business day after Christmas Day, and New Year?s Eve.
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
- Respond to the following questions in a one to two (1-2) page paper based on your project schedule.?
- When will the project be completed??
- What is the critical path for the project?
- How much slack / float is in your project? What activities have the greatest slack / float?
- Identify the top three (3) activities that you believe could impact the project completion date.
- What additional activities you would add to this project to make it more complete, from a project management viewpoint? ?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Microsoft Project file Snapshot
1. When will the project be completed?
The project will be completed on 12th July 2018.
2. What is the critical path for the project?...
Paper#9255725 | Written in 27-Jul-2016Price : $17.85