Step-by-step Instant Solution
Part #1: Reflect
- Identify a brand that you insist upon using in your personal life and respond to the following three questions:
- How does the brand utilize social media to engage with customers? Note: If you?re not sure, visit the company?s web site, which should include links to the social media sites it utilizes.
- How do you interact with the brand through social media? For example, do you follow the company on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.? Do you watch any videos on YouTube? Do you participate in any games or contests? If you don?t interact with the brand through social media, explain why you don?t.
- What other businesses do you interact with through social media? Why do you choose to engage with these businesses through social media? If you don?t currently interact with other businesses on social media, what businesses might you consider connecting with through this medium? Why?
Part #2: Apply
- Respond to the following questions for your focus product or service (selected in Module 1):
4. How does your focus product or service currently utilize social media to engage with customers? Note: If you?re not sure, visit the company?s web site, which should include links to the social media sites it utilizes.
5. Review the SWOT Analysis you completed in Module 6. With your situation analysis results in mind, how can social media usage benefit your focus product or service?
6. Recommend at least two new social media strategies for your focus product or service. If you are looking for ideas, visit?Facebook?s advertising site,?Twitter?s advertising site, or any other social media sites you think would be appropriate for your target audience. Share your reasoning for selecting these strategies.
Paper#9255715 | Written in 27-Jul-2016Price : $16