Instant Solution ? Click "Buy button" to Download the solution File
(( Plagiarism FREE ))
Suggested companies to select one (DU , OR Etisalat) in United Arab Emirates
The project for this module consists of 6 phases. The work of each phase should be documented and submitted to the instructor at the end of each phase. The tasks for each phase are described below.
Choosing a real firm / organization for the project.
Using at least two of the fact finding techniques to collect facts about the organization, including background reading if possible. The student has to provide the resources used and provide a summary of his/her analysis. This should include identifying at least two processes in the organization.
Using Visio to create UML activity diagrams for the identified processes.
Using Visio to create a UML use-case diagram for each process.
Using Visio to create a UML class diagram.
Phase 6: Presentation
Each group members should present their work in front of their classmates. The following are some guide lines to help you plan your presentation:
- Brief description about the organization.
- Main requirements in the project.
- UML diagrams with brief description.The evaluation of your presentation will be based on the following criteria:
- Clarity of demonstration
- Utilization of time
- The first 5 phases above have to be documented in a report.
- A hard copy and soft copy of the report must be submitted to the instructor.
- The report should not exceed 15 pages.
- You are required to accomplish your work in teams provided that each team consists of maximum 3 students.
Paper#9210721 | Written in 27-Jul-2016Price : $22