Instant Solution ? Click "Buy button" to Download the solution File
- I like the work you did for me so here is another assignment if you can have it done by tomorrow.
- Create a table.? This table will tell you what price the inventory item started at, what it currently is, and what it ends at. The primary key must be a combination of the inventory number and the current price date.? Elements to include in your table are as follows:
- Inventory Number Integer
- Inventory Description Text
- Date Price Previous Date
- Date Price Current Date
- Date Price End Date
- Inventory Price Decimal
- Create an insert statement that will be used to initially add an inventory item. Remember that the previous date will be null, the start date will be today's date, and the end date will be null.
- Create a stored procedure that will be used to update the price of an item. The procedure will take the inventory number and a new price.
- Update the current record by updating the Date Price End Date to be the current date. Then, create a new inventory record where the Date Price Previous Date is today's date, Date Price Current Date is tomorrow's date (price is effective tomorrow), and Date Price End Date is null. Remember to bring over the inventory description and inventory number, as well.
- Create a query that will display a list of all the current inventory prices.
- Write and run a test script for Steps Two through Four. Save a screen shot of the results.?
- Gather the Data Definition Language (the CREATE Table and CREATE PROCEDURE scripts or DDL), the Data Manipulation Language (the INSERT script and the SELECT statement or DML), query, and your test script results.
Compile all files into a .zip folder.
Also can you put the work in a PowerPoint.
date when price
Date when price
Date when the
current price was...
Paper#9209320 | Written in 27-Jul-2016Price : $17.85