Instant Solution ? Click "Buy button" to Download the solution File
** I have selected Google, Inc. for this paper. ?The HR policy that I am reviewing is their hiring process. ?There are fewer than 18% technology jobs filled by women. ?Open practices should be established to equal gender hiring within the workforce. ?Will this ultimately change the dynamic culture. **
Assignment 2: Diagnosing Change
Due Week 4 and worth 140 points
Using the organization that your professor has preapproved, synthesize the organization's readiness for change. Evaluate whether or not to implement your new program, policy, practice, or procedure. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a maximum of a five to seven (5-7) minute dynamic video on the topics detailed below. Alternatively, you may submit a four to six (4-6) page paper instead of the video submission.
Note:?If you are using a tablet or smartphone, you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard,?click here to view the "Student Video Assignment Submission" video tutorial in the "Creating a Presentation for Your Course" playlist.
Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
Title:?Your First Name, Your Last Name - Managing Organizational Change
Tags:?HRM560, Organizational Change
Description:?First Name, Last Name - HRM560 Assignment 2 (Date Uploaded ex. 11-14-2014)
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of five to seven (5-7) minutes?OR?write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
- Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- Formulate three (3) valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
- Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization's readiness for change. Propose two (2) diagnostic tools which you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- Using one (1) of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization's readiness for change.
- Provide results of the diagnostic analysis
- Explain the results
- Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.
Note:?If you choose to submit a video presentation, please also submit a one (1) page summary of your presentation.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Paper#9209314 | Written in 27-Jul-2016Price : $17.85