Instant Solution ? Click "Buy button" to Download the solution File
Please view the video Adding Pictures and Video to Discussions and Introductions for guidance on how to integrate multimedia with your response.
In at least 200 words, describe the relationship of story to plot in your chosen film. Be sure to:
- Identify the title, writer, director, major actors, and the year.
- Summarize the story and plot of your chosen movie.
- Discuss whether your film is presented chronologically or non-linearly. In your discussion, address the following:
- How did this aesthetic choice contribute to the general effect on the audience?
- How are elements like character development or foreshadowing impacted by the choice of storytelling methods?
- If the film had followed a different presentation style, how would the general effect on the audience have been different?
You must use at least two outside sources, in any combination of embedded video clips, still photos, or scholarly sources. All sources should be documented in APA style as outlined by the Ashford Center.
Running head: ADDING PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO DISCUSSION
Adding Pictures and Videos to Discussion
ADDING PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO DISCUSSION
Adding Pictures and Videos to...
Paper#9209241 | Written in 27-Jul-2016Price : $17.85