Instant Solution ? Click "Buy button" to Download the solution File
In preparation for the accreditation visit for AKT, choose 1 health care accrediting and credentialing organization.
- Select a quality improvement focus (QIF) area to improve patient outcomes in beyond the 3 issues that you identified and addressed in Week 4.
- Discuss the selected accreditation agency related to the QIF and why the organization is seeking this particular agency for credentialing.
- As part of the quality improvement initiative, select 3-4 related accrediting standards that the organization will use as the basis for the quality improvement plan.
- Provide a clear mission statement and set of 3-4 specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely (SMART) goals for the QIF initiative.
- Using the online database provided the by the organization you selected conduct an analysis.
- Provide general statistical data related to the QIF.
- Discuss specific health care examples of local, state, and national policies that have been developed to improve this QIF based on evidence-based practice research.
- What internal policies do you plan to implement based on evidence-based practice approaches to ensure your organization meets these standards?
- Develop a plan that includes strategies for your facility to improve patient outcomes regarding the QIF.
- Describe how the QIF initiative can be incorporated to the organization?s overall strategic plan.
- Describe how you plan to evaluate the effectiveness of the initiative.
- Each slide will have 4-6 bullets and 100-150 words of speaker?s notes and pictures.
Paper#9209121 | Written in 27-Jul-2016Price : $22